At Kaumeya Language School, we prepare students for college and life by embracing five core values: respect, compassion, honor, wisdom and diversity. Students, Faculty and parents are encouraged to live by a set of core values and to act as models for actions and behavior.
- Respect: encourages the value of differing opinions and rights of others by nurturing consideration and tolerance towards peers and community.
- Compassion: expects actions towards others with care acceptance, empathy and understanding.
- Honor: fosters truthfulness and integrity, which leads to honorable actions.
- Wisdom: defines Knowledge and intelligence, which comes with experience and allows for good insights and judgment.
- Diversity: strengthens the community by its ability to unite for a common cause.