Vision:We aim to equip each student with the skills they need for lifelong learning. We aspire to develop confident learners, who take ownership of their learning and are proud of their achievements.
The mission of Kaumeya Language School is to empower all our students with the core values of respect , compassion, honor, wisdom and diversity. At Kaumeya Language School, we believe that students should be lifelong learners and to reach their full potential while growing as responsible and productive members of society.
Our Core Values:
At Kaumeya Language School, we prepare students for college and life by embracing five core values: respect, compassion, honor, wisdom and diversity. Students, Faculty and parents are encouraged to live by a set of core values and to act as models for actions and behavior.
- Respect: encourages the value of differing opinions and rights of others by nurturing consideration and tolerance towards peers and community.
- Compassion: expects actions towards others with care acceptance, empathy and understanding.
- Honor: fosters truthfulness and integrity, which leads to honorable actions.
- Wisdom: defines Knowledge and intelligence, which comes with experience and allows for good insights and judgment.
- Diversity: strengthens the community by its ability to unite for a common cause.